The Gas Heat Exchanger Replacement project at the NEXA refinery in Cajamarquilla began successfully in April 2022. The services performed by Grúas y Maniobras are summarized as:
This study includes:
- Studies and determination of the most optimal route of the load within the facilities
- Evaluation of the optimal equipment to transport the old and new heat exchanger.
- Detection of interferences in the route.
- travel simulations.
2. LIFTING ENGINEERING:
The main activities of this service include:
- 3D laser scanning and modeling of all areas involved in the project.
- Preparation of calculation reports based on international standards (ASME BTH-1 – 2008, ASME B30.20 – 2006, AWS D14.1, Manual of Steel Construction, 13th AISC) and client standards
- Calculation, design and manufacture of the lifting spreader used in the maneuver.
- Calculation and design of lifting plans for all critical maneuvers.
- Analysis, design for an atypical assembly/disassembly of the Terex SL3800 – 650t crane.
- Study of the optimal locations for all the equipment involved.
- Use of specialized software.
3. LIFTING SERVICE
The details of this service are:
- The equipment within the project was: 01 lattice crane of 650t, 02 cranes of 250t, 01 crane of 160t, 02 modulars of 10 lines, 02 low beds of 40t, 01 manlift.
- Load tests of the Terex SL3800 crane and 02 lifting spreaders (100t and 150t)
- Execution of tandem maneuvers for the old and new exchanger (weights 122t and 75t respectively).
- Disassembly and assembly of pipelines.